Saturday, 16 May 2015

Wiz Khalifa - See You Again

"See You Again" is a song by American rapper Wiz Khalifa featuring the vocals and piano playing of American singer Charlie Puth on the hook. The song is featured in the 2015 action film Furious 7 as a tribute to Paul Walker, who died in a car crash in November 2013. The single was released on March 17, 2015 in the US, followed by an international release on April 3, and a UK release on April 12.



Wiz Khalifa - See You Again - SHEET MUSIC CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. Good day. I was impressed with your article. Keep it up . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to take off this Wiz Khalifa - See You Again sheet from your blog. because it's my own arrangement. I don't think it's fair for someone like you taking credit for all the handwork that I did for making this sheets. You don't credit me. How about you make your own arrangement, that would be fair!!! teeteetow

    ReplyDelete